The primary responsibility of the Council for Mission & Ministry (CMM) is for the pastoral and spiritual well-being of the parish. The purposes of the CMM are:
- To foster the spiritual growth of the parish by including prayer and theological reflection as part of the way members carry out their duties
- To be consultative with the Pastor, in developing and implementing a pastoral plan that serves the spiritual and communal needs of all parishioners.
To model how volunteer leadership reflects
- Christian values and ideals and actively fosters enthusiasm and support for parish mission and ministry.
- To provide ways for all members of the parish to share their views and ideas about the spiritual and temporal well-being of the parish.
- To coordinate efforts and make recommendations for the management and development of the parish.
- To serve as the long-range planning group for the parish.
2011/2012 Meeting Dates
- August 16 @ 6:45 pm
- Sept. 13 @ 7:00 pm
- Nov. 8 @ 7:00 pm
- Jan. 10 @ 7:00 pm
- Mar. 13 @ 7:00 pm
- May 8 @ 7:00 pm
- June 12 @ 6:00 pm
Jean Coleman, Trustee (612-588-4904)
Sharon Glover (763-588-4951)
Carmen Heim (763-521-0189)
Jamie Hera, Secretary (612-710-1607)
Beth Kowski (612-220-8904)
Rich Kramer. Building & Grounds (763-521-0851)
Jean Plucinski, Faith Formation (763-593-0664)
Pete Taffe, 1st Chair (763-522-2039)
Margaret Webinger (763-529-3322)
Georgeann Wobschall, Social Ministry (763-545-7026)